Younger drivers have more faith in self-driving features than older counterparts, J.D. Power study says.
- Danny King
- May 2, 2016
- Paul Eisenstein
- Nov 1, 2011
At first glance, Kerry Jenkins might seem to be a perfectly normal California girl, with her wispy blond hair and tanned complexion. But in a part of the country where getting an automobile has long been a rite of passage, the 19-year-old Los Angelino is quite content to live without a set of wheels, even though her parents offered to buy her a car when she graduated high school.
- Chris Shunk
- May 21, 2008
Click the image above for high res images of the new Ford Fiesta
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models