Mercedes-Benz B-Class – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Eric Loveday
- Aug 10, 2010
- Sam Abuelsamid
- May 12, 2010
Almost since the day that Mercedes-Benz introduced the A-class and then B-class models over a decade ago, the company has been hemming and hawing about whether to offer the cars in the U.S. market. A combination of factors – e.g., unfavorable exchange rates, limited American demand for hatchbacks – conspired to keep both models out of this market, although they have been available in Canada.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models