- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jul 8, 2011
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jul 14, 2010
"Who Killed The Electric Car?" clip – Click above to watch video after the jump
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Oct 28, 2009
It costs too much money to make all those original Hollywood flops that no one pays to see, so new movie news these days is mostly a succession of "We're rebooting/remaking/doing a sequel for [insert any movie made before this year]." So even though Paranormal was shot for $10,000 and made $22 million last weekend, the big news is Mad Max is going the Rocky route, coming in for episode four: Mad Max: Fury Road.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models