Maserati has undergone repeated change-ups in its senior management over the past couple of years, both in Modena, where the automaker is based, and in New Jersey, seat of its North American headquarters. In it's latest announcement, the company's North American chief executive has been named as commercial director for the parent company as well.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 21, 2009
Mark McNabb, the general marshaling the forces of General Motors' premium channel – Cadillac, Hummer, and Saab – is leaving the company in 10 days "to pursue other job opportunities."
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models