It seems that Yellow Sac spiders really, really love Mazda. Three years after Mazda recalled 52,000 Mazda6 sedans over spider webs obstructing the evaporative canister vent lines of 2009 and 2010 Mazda6 models, another recall has been issued for 42,000 more of the models built between 2010 and 2012 and equipped with the 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Apr 5, 2014
- Lauren DeAngelis Puckett
- Sep 30, 2013
Mazda is voluntarily recalling 161,400 Mazda6 cars due to door latch mounting screws that may loosen, which could cause a door to open while the vehicle is in motion, thereby increasing the risk of accident or injury. The recall covers 2009 through 2013 Mazda6 models manufactured between February 4, 2008 and August 24, 2012.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models