You may not be familiar with Linda Vaughn, but back in the mid-1960s, she was known as Miss Hurst Golden Shifter by just about every racing fan in the United States. The spokeswoman has teamed up with the well-known car designer Doc Watson to auction off a pair of Linda Vaughn LV-1 Chevrolet Camaro models, one convertible and one coupe, and they've just been auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Linda Vaughn Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!