The hits just keep on coming for the embattled Shelby American Automobile Club. News has quieted down about the contention between Caroll Shelby and the SAAC just in time for Ken Eber, the club's national director, to steer the organization right into another lawsuit. This time, it's New Jersey Motorsports Park suing to recover nearly $116,000 it's been owed since last August. Both parties are trying to work the issue out, but Eber's assertion that the club has reached a verbal agreement on the
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Ken Eber Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!