Aston Martin has been on a long road towards reviving the Lagonda name. The last Lagonda – that famously wedgy sedan – ended production in 1990. The name came back on a crossover concept in 2009, but for better or worse, never reached production. Then about a month ago, Aston teased a new super sedan to revive the marque, and shipped it off to Oman for hot weather testing under the baking Arabian sun. And now it's released a full batch of photos giving us our best look at the exclusi
Hot Weather Testing
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 18, 2011
Remember the Dodge Hornet? Just a few years ago, the chunky funster was rumored to be the automaker's first foray into the subcompact B-segment, and it was even scheduled to be produced in conjunction with Chinese automaker Chery. These plans never came to fruition, and we've had to soldier on with the unloved Caliber as Dodge's only small car offering. It's time for something new.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models