Just be glad they didn't call it Formula X. If you like Formula One, but don't enjoy the tremendous waste of fuel, then perhaps Formula Zero is the racing league for you. The new fuel cell kart class, set up by a Dutch-based company, features hydrogen-powered cars. The other out-of-the-box idea is that the racetrack is moveable and can be set up anywhere there is a large enough flat surface. The complete set-up will fit up to 1,500 spectators and features a 600-meter track along with grandstands
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!