Ford Motor Co. reported better-than-expected first quarter earnings thanks in part to a brisk business the automaker is doing with its Ford Fusion family sedan, which won AOL Autos Car of the Year honors for 2012.
- AOL Autos Staff
- Oct 11, 2012
The recent unveiling of the revamped Ford Fusion wasn't just a big deal to Ford because of the car. It was also a big deal because of the technology inside the car.
- Peter Bigelow
- Sep 19, 2012
Last week, Toyota stole headlines from Ford when the Camry sedan eked past the F-150 pickup to claim best-selling vehicle honors halfway though 2012. Today, it's Ford's turn to win back plaudits.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models