Icon 4x4's portfolio of projects, which includes such stunners as the reanimated Bronco and deliciously decaying Derelicts, is evidence enough that founder and designer Jonathan Ward and company have the Midas Touch when it comes to laying hands upon cars from yesteryear. Their next project, however, takes them in yet another new direction.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Ercole Spada Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!