The forthcoming science-fiction movie Ender's Game, starring Harrison Ford and Ben Kingsley, takes place in a high-tech world. So if movie-watchers are to be fully immersed in the story, every detail counts. That's why the computer-generated special-effects company assigned to the movie, Digital Domain, enlisted the help of Audi to design a future car that would fit seamlessly in the film's world - part of its $17.2-million investment in the movie.
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Aug 7, 2013
Audi is no stranger to product placement in movies, but the upcoming sci-fi adventure movie, Ender's Game, will be the first time the German automaker has ever unveiled a "purely virtual" vehicle design in a movie. As the movie's star car, the futuristic Audi fleet shuttle quattro was created by Audi Design as a "vision for the future world."
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models