A man in China tried to buy a car with coins, but didn't have the patience to wait around while they were counted.
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 16, 2013
A man in Adelaide, Australia was understandably perturbed after getting a $60 parking ticket. Rather than just pay his fine and carry on with the day, he opted to make life difficult for the folks at the Adelaide City Council, by giving them $60 in nickels to count through. Not the nicest gesture in the world, but we understand his frustration (and kind of admire his audacity).
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models