Evidently, Renault's executives in France have not been content to sit idly by as their alliance partners at Nissan have happily mopped up enviable global sales totals with their Juke crossover. We've been hearing about an answer from Renault for some time now, and the production Captur is finally a reality at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Chris Paukert
- Mar 6, 2013
- Zach Bowman
- Jan 18, 2013
Renault has officially brought the Captur Concept to life with a new small crossover. The production version has abandoned the wild scissor doors and bulbous fenders of the concept in favor of a more mature five-door configuration.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models