BMW has released its mile-long list of model changes for 2015. It's mostly comprised of tiny tweaks to options packages, pricing or trim colors, but there are a few interesting new features in there too. One thing all buyers will notice is that as of July 1, the company's destination charge increases by $25, to $950 for all of its models.
Bmw Track Handling Package
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 17, 2014
After getting a chance to drive the BMW M235i earlier this year, we mentioned our regret at not being able to sample the lighter and less powerful 228i Coupe. We'd like to have seen how close the latter could get to the former, noting that "there's a lot of room for upgrades with the $11,000 retail difference." BMW is closing that performance gap slightly, announcing that a Track Handling Package will join the options sheet for the 2015 228i Coupe.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models