When the second generation X3 goes on sale early next year BMW wants more of its American customers to start special ordering the crossovers rather than buying them off the lot. Custom orders are more the norm in Europe where about half of all BMWs are spec'd up before being delivered to the buyer, and BMW has been promoting its Individual program which allows customers to pick and choose the colors and materials in their vehicles.
Bmw Performance School
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Bmw Performance School Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!