If there's another place on Earth where they love V8 sedans and coupes as much as Americans, surely it's Australia. It's the land of the V8 Supercars series, Holden Commodores, FPV Falcons, Eric Bana's beloved beast and the country that gave us back the Pontiac GTO and the underpinnings for the latest Chevy Camaro. And with the Germans leading the charge these days with the likes of the BMW M3 and Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG, it's only fitting that the Land Down Under should get its own special editio
- John Neff
- Jun 19, 2007
Last week BMW Group Australia managing director Guenther Seeman took at shot at fellow German automaker Audi saying the brand from Ingolstadt is not a premium competitor because it doesn't offer rear-wheel-drive cars, instead referring only to Mercedes-Benz and Lexus as his competition in the Australian market. Seeman also dinged Audi by suggesting it was buying market share by discounting its vehicles, and therefore violating the trust of its customers.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models