Automotive X Prize Shakedown Stage showing Aptera 2e in action
Aptera X Prize
- Eric Loveday
- Jun 2, 2010
- Sebastian Blanco
- Apr 30, 2010
The Aptera 2e has been driven on roads before, but the team from California can't be too pleased with the results of the first accident avoidance test yesterday: the vehicle needed 40 tries before passing, which might explain why the 2e was missing from the big press conference in Lansing.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models