Investigations into the General Motors ignition switch recall continue on Capitol Hill this week, as two of the central figures in the legal nightmare testified before a congressional hearing for the first time.
- Pete Bigelow
- Jun 5, 2014
UPDATE: The text of this story has been revised with more detail, following Mary Barra's press conference this morning.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models