Each year, the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, CA is used to award one entrant with the prestigious title of America's Most Beautiful Roadster. At this year's 64th annual show, which took place last weekend, a beautiful burgundy 1927 Track T Roadster owned by John Mumford took home the nine-foot tall trophy as well as a check for $10,000.
Americas Most Beautiful Roadster
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Americas Most Beautiful Roadster Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!