Once again the electric ice-racing cars of the Trophée Andros have left their snow-capped mountain-top habitat for a little summertime fun at the Grand Prix de Pau Electrique. And, just like last year, the Exagon-prepared buggies put on two shows full of paint-swapping competitive action, whilst giving a kind repose to the eardrums of onlookers from the din of the Formula3 and other internal combustion classes.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Adrien Tambay Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!