New monster trucks seem to join the Monster Jam circuit every year, but it's not often that one gets the official blessing of an automaker. That's about to change, however, as Chrysler's truck division has teamed up once again with Hall Brothers Racing – which already fields the championship-winning Raminator and Rammunition trucks – to field the series' first new Original Equipment Manufacturer monster truck in over a decade.
2014 Ram Hd
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 10, 2014
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 28, 2013
The fullsize pickup truck market is as competitive now as it's ever been, and with Ford's F-Series line leading the way in sales, GM's Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra twins boasting brand-new designs, you knew Ram wasn't about to rest on its laurels for the 2014 model year.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models