Ford recalls approximately 271,000 F-150 models equipped with the 3.5-liter Ecoboost engine from 2013 and 2014 for faulty brake master cylinders.
2014 Ford F 150
- Brandon Turkus
- Jun 25, 2014
Ford is recalling 5,675 of its 2014 F-150 pickups over an issue with the electric power steering system. There haven't been any injuries or accidents due to the issue.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models