Ken Block and Vaughn Gittin, Jr. are two of the masters of artistically abusing automobiles, so you know a video with both men in it is going to be a good one. In the fourth installment of the Focus ST Sessions series from Ford, Gittin and Block are given the keys to a 2013 Focus ST and a Volkswagen GTI, and then let loose in an abandoned neighborhood.
2013 Volkswagen Gti
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 31, 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 20, 2011
Volkswagen is hard at work readying its next-generation GTI, and according to Autocar, one of the improvements we can look forward to is a slight bump in power. Currently, the GTI's 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four is good for 200 horsepower, but the revised engine is rumored to produce closer to 220 horses.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models