A Rare Mid-life Updo Comes To The Starter Ferrari
2013 Ferrari California
- Michael Harley
- Mar 7, 2012
Sending a message that reinforces Ferrari's commitment that all of its vehicles will kick serious butt, the Italian automaker has treated its under-appreciated California model to an exceptional mid-cycle refresh.
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 15, 2012
What's even better than a Ferrari? A lighter, more powerful Ferrari, of course. And that's precisely what Maranello has announced with a mid-cycle refresh for what is perhaps its least appreciated product: the California.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models