SRT has more models on offer than Chrysler. It has as many models as Ram, with hotted-up versions of the Dodge Charger and Challenger, Chrysler 300, and Jeep Grand Cherokee, plus the exclusive SRT Viper. Dodge is still the top of the choice heap, but SRT wants to wave its freak flag high after building its roster somewhat quietly. Since SRT can't roar through everyone's neighborhood, it's taking to television with its first-ever advertising campaign.
2013 Dodge Challenger Srt8
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Feb 8, 2013
As the high-performance division of Chrysler, the SRT brand used the Chicago Auto Show to reveal new "Core" models for the Dodge Challenger SRT8 and Chrysler 300 SRT8. Similar to a move made by Chrysler in Australia, both of these new Core models will get a significant drop in price compared to the current SRTs, and each will get some new, exclusive styling elements as well. Both new models will arrive in showrooms this summer.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models