Poise Before Power
2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1le
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 29, 2012
At an event in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Sunday, Chevrolet Camaro chief engineer Al Oppenheiser officially revealed pricing information for the new ZL1 Convertible and 1LE Coupe. The droptop ZL1 will start at $60,445, and the less-powerful 1LE will sticker for $37,035. Both prices include a $900 destination charge.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models