Volkswagen has introduced three special edition Beetle Convertible models to celebrate the droptop's launch. The vehicles are designed to evoke three distinct decades in American cultural history: the 1950s, the 1960s and the 1970s, says the automaker.
- Michael Harley
- Nov 29, 2012
- Dan Roth
- Apr 14, 2012
Apparently the Jetta and Passat redesigns are working well, because Volkswagen is reporting 1.36 million vehicle deliveries for the first quarter of 2012. That's an increase of more than ten percent over last year, and in March alone, VW delivered a record 536,600 cars.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models