Anyone recently shopping for a four-cylinder Chevrolet Equinox or GMC Terrain has probably discovered they're not easy to come across. Automotive News reports that General Motors has a shortage of the 2.4-liter powerplants and the company can't say when that might improve.
2012 Gmc Terrain
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
2012 Gmc Terrain Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!