Audi A1 e-tron concept - Click above for high-res image gallery
2012 Audi A2
- Chris Shunk
- May 7, 2010
With its lightweight aluminum spaceframe and miniature luxury aspirations, the first generation Audi A2 was a vehicle a bit ahead of its time. That would make the little Audi a revolutionary vehicle were it not for the fact that customers weren't all that interested with the price premium that comes with expensive spaceframe technology, and it could be argued that the A2 wasn't all that attractive, either. See above and decide for yourselves.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models