In another incidence of little things meaning a lot, Nissan is recalling some 2010- and 2011-model-year Sentra models over the zinc coating on positive battery terminals. Certain Sentras with MR20 engines had too much zinc applied to the stud bolt, which can cause a drop in voltage severe enough to cut power to the engine when trying to start the car and when running.
2011 Nissan Sentra
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
2011 Nissan Sentra Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!