It's been over 36 hours since the State of the Union speech, and that's given a lot of green car companies time to formulate their responses (if they weren't written in advance). If nothing else, having the president say "biodiesel" and talking about plugging in your car during the big event invites more people to the green car world. In this post, I'd like to point you to some of the SOTU responses from companies and opposition groups. Shall we?
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jan 3, 2007
The new Democratic Congress will be sworn in tomorrow, and the annual ritual of the Presidential State of the Union speech will follow in a few weeks' time. Last year, the Decider-in-Chief said America was "addicted to oil." What will his environmental and energy message be this year?
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models