IndyCar has had had a rough few years, as shakeups in engine suppliers, chassis designs and tragedy has dominated the open wheel race series' headlines. In spite of all that, many have said this was IndyCar's best season of racing ever. The man who oversaw all of that is Randy Bernard, who has stepped down on Sunday as IndyCar's CEO, ending a three-year run. This development comes as the culmination of a coup by some team owners against the group that controls IndyCar, Hulman & Co. In additi
- Zach Bowman
- Aug 1, 2012
Chris Harris has gotten his hands on the BAC Mono on a closed track. With 280 horsepower and a curb weight of just 1,190 pounds, the machine may very well be the king of the open-wheel, street-legal hooligans.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models