Think the Murcielago is getting long in the tooth? Well it is. But the Murci's advancing age looks positively pre-pubescent next to the Diablo. Wait a second, you say? The Diablo hasn't been built in nearly a decade now. Well Lamborghini hasn't – not the automaker we know in Italy, anyway. But its underpinnings still carry on in a land far, far away from the factory in Sant'Agata Bolognese.
- Alex Nunez
- Jul 7, 2007
UPDATE: We misread the original Argentina Auto Blog piece when we reported that Joan Ferci has found buyers for three Coatls. it reality, he's building three of the cars in the hopes of finding buyers for them. The Coatl remains as bizarre and fishlike as ever, and everything else below holds true.
- John Neff
- Mar 29, 2007
click above image to view desktop wallpaper-sized pics of the Lambo Alar
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models