Attorney Ken Feinberg has jumped from one automotive debacle to another. Volkswagen said it has retained the settlement specialist to compensate diesel car owners affected by the company's cheating on emissions tests.
- Chris Bruce
- Dec 18, 2014
The General Motors ignition switch compensation fund has the macabre task of determining whether to pay settlements to those hurt by the automaker's faulty parts. The group, led by attorney Kenneth Feinberg, has been accepting claims since August 1, and the latest statistics have brought to light quite a grisly figure. It has now offered 100 people remuneration for injuries or deaths due to the bad switches.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models