General Motors made a series of top-level appointments last month. The highest-profile of them, of course, was the nomination of Mary Barra as Chief Executive Officer. But the industrial giant also named Tim Solso as chairman and Dan Ammann as president. The one thing that was missing was a new CFO.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
John Stapleton Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!