Nissan will recall almost 47,000 2014 Rogues because the fuel pump can fail. Nissan recalled about 76,000 Rogues for the same problem last year.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is opening an investigation into a Nissan recall to fix a faulty airbag sensor. The recall covered more than one million vehicles, but the agency continues to receive complaints from drivers who have had their cars repaired.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.