Steve Saleen already had a career as a successful racing driver when he built his first modified Mustangs as Saleen Autosport in 1984. The business established quite a reputation with the powerful models and eventually branched out with its own supercar called the S7 in 2001. Saleen retired from the automaker in 2007 and briefly lost the right to the company name. However, he reacquired it in 2012.
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models