Steve Saleen, a former pro race driver, started out his operation modifying Ford Mustangs, notably with superchargers. But things got real when the company designed and built the S7 supercar, a mid-engine stunner with a massive 7.0-liter Ford small-block making 550 horsepower. The S7 is no longer in production, but Saleen currently builds four vehicles that are based on cars from other manufacturers: the GTX (a modified Tesla Model S), the S302 (Ford Mustang), the S570 (Dodge Challenger) and the S620 (Chevy Camaro).
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models