Steve Saleen already had a career as a successful racing driver when he built his first modified Mustangs as Saleen Autosport in 1984. The business established quite a reputation with the powerful models and eventually branched out with its own supercar called the S7 in 2001. Saleen retired from the automaker in 2007 and briefly lost the right to the company name. However, he reacquired it in 2012.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models