Spyker's history goes all the way back to 1890 as a carriage builder, and its first automobile was displayed in 1900. Production eventually included sports cars, delivery vans and even airplane engines, but bankruptcy in the '20s ended things. In 2000, the name was revived with the C8 sports coupe boasting a mid-mounted, Audi-sourced V8. The automaker briefly took control of Saab in 2010, but a lack of funds forced it to sell in 2012.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models