Buick Cars & SUVs
Buick, along with the more volume-oriented Chevrolet and upscale Cadillac, goes back to the very early days of General Motors, and one of four divisions - along with GMC - to survive GM's bankruptcy in 2009. Today the Buick brand is very much on the rebound, with its US customer base served by the European-influenced Regal, more traditional LaCrosse, the Asian-oriented Encore and Envision, and a 3-row Enclave inspired - you guessed it - by America's need for another 3-row crossover.
Buick's best seller (and least expensive) is the subcompact Encore. If fun is on the menu, the 4-door Regal GS continues to resonate, despite an older platform in need of an update. And in spite of its age, the 3-row Enclave continues to do brisk business with an almost timeless design and feature-packed interior.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models