Fiat is an old, old brand. Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino was formed in 1899. Itâs been a powerhouse in Italy and Europe since 1910 at least. Over time, it acquired a host of other brands, including Lancia, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Maserati and eventually Chrysler. Fiat was absent from the U.S. market for many years, but returned with the tiny 500 in 2011. The lineup currently includes several 500 variants, including the 500X and 500L, as well as the Fiat 124 Spider (which is mechanically related to the well-regarded Mazda MX-5).
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models