Fiat is an Italian automaker, and is the 'F' in FCA, which is the recently formed combination of Fiat and Chrysler Automobiles. Founded in 1899, Fiat is one of the world's largest automakers and the largest based in Italy. Its CEO, Sergio Marchione, has oversight for some of the world's most storied brands, including Alfa Romeo and Maserati in Europe, as well as Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep in the U.S.
Having restarted the franchise in the U.S. with but one model, the iconic 500, the brand now offers an adventurous subcompact crossover, the 500X; numerous variations of the 500, including the fun-to-drive Abarth; and an all-new 124 roadster. Fiat's 500 remains the most popular for its compact footprint and overall economy.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models