Here at Autoblog, we've officially stamped December 5, 2013, as Ford Mustang Day. Sure, the sixth-generation Pony Car started leaking out onto the web days ago, but all of the official, non-embargoed hotness has come out today. And man, there's been a lot.
In terms of new car debuts, this is a really big one – not unlike all of the Corvette madness that kicked off the 2013 automotive season. So to make sure you haven't missed anything, here's a wrap-up of everything you need to know about the 2015 Ford Mustang.
- Deep Dive: 2015 Ford Mustang
The most comprehensive, all-encompassing post with every last detail surrounding the new 'Stang. Ford is still keeping many of its specs – namely, performance – under wraps, but this Deep Dive covers all of the car's vital information that's presently available.
- 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible shown on Twitter
We attended the reveal events in Dearborn, MI and Los Angeles, CA today, and sadly, neither one of them involved a look at the droptop version of the 2015 Mustang. But it's out there, and here's a closer look at the wind-in-your-hair model.
- Ford dissects the heart of the 2015 Mustang, its engine range
As we said, official performance data for the new Mustang still hasn't been released, but that hasn't stopped Ford from giving us a closer look at the car's mechanicals. Here, you can check out cutaways of the 5.0-liter Coyote V8 and turbocharged, 2.3-liter EcoBoost inline-four. Expansive details about the Mustang's new independent rear suspension can be found here, too.
- J Mays on the 2015 Ford Mustang
During the reveal event at Ford's headquarters in Dearborn today, we spoke to J Mays, the company's head of design, who not only gave us some insight into the styling of the new coupe, but gave us his thoughts on how the car should fare on a global scale, as well.
- Introducing the all-new Ford Mustang via FordMustang
- Live reveal in Dearborn, MI via AutoGuide
- Live reveal in Sydney, Australia via Ford Australia
- Live reveal in Barcelona, Spain via CarParkru
- Ford Mustang: Seen for the first time via Ford Europe
- Ford Mustang revealed by Sienna Miller (plus behind the scenes) via Ford Europe
- 2015 Ford Mustang sneak preview via Automobile
- 2015 Ford Mustang first look via Motor Trend
- Original reveal video via Ford
- Mustang exterior design video via Ford
- Mustang interior design video via Ford
- Mustang colors and materials video via Ford