The sport sedan for the executive in a hurry.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Update: Kia announced earlier today that it will debut a new car at the 2017 North American International Auto Show, which we assume is the car seen here. You can visit Kia's microsite at www.thecurveahead.com. Quick and dirty details: Kia-World.net snagged a photo of a prototype Kia GT sedan without any camouflage. This confirms our suspicions from earlier spy photos that the styling will take cues from the Kia GT concept first seen way back in 2011. The new car is expected to be officially re