Plymouth's history dates back to 1928, when Chrysler created the company to be its entry-level auto brand. However, the nameplate was probably most associated with muscle cars of the '60s and '70s, including the Road Runner and Barracuda. Through the '80s and '90s, Plymouth was mostly left with rebadged Dodge models, and Chrysler discontinued the marque in 2001.
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models