Bugatti was founded in 1909 in Molsheim, France by Ettore Bugatti. The brand has made a name for itself building some of the most exclusive and fast cars ever made. While having often found itself in dire financial straits throughout its long history, Bugatti has been passed through many owners and is now controlled by the Volkswagen Group. The sole vehicle it produces today is the Veyron 16.4, which vies for the honor of being the most expensive and fastest production car in the world.
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models