Think Global is best known for a tiny, electric car called the City that features plastic body panels. The company was originally founded in Norway but later was briefly owned by Ford. The automaker started building the models in the US in Elkhart, IN, in 2010. However, production ended in 2011 when the business went bankrupt.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models