Think Global is best known for a tiny, electric car called the City that features plastic body panels. The company was originally founded in Norway but later was briefly owned by Ford. The automaker started building the models in the US in Elkhart, IN, in 2010. However, production ended in 2011 when the business went bankrupt.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models