Acura Cars & SUVs
Acura kick-started Japan's move upmarket when the Honda subsidiary was launched in 1986. Soon followed by Toyota's Lexus and Nissan's Infiniti, Acura maintains a strong foothold in the near-luxury category, while avoiding full luxury identifiers such as V8 power and rear-wheel drive.
Today Acura is well-regarded for its MDX and RDX crossovers. Acura's ILX benefits from a refresh, its TLX has a relatively wide appeal in offering both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, while the top-of-the-line RLX is infused with heaping helpings of technology. Finally, there are few better halos for a lineup than a reliable exotic, and Acura customers get one with the reintroduction of the iconic NSX.
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models