Acura Cars & SUVs
Acura kick-started Japan's move upmarket when the Honda subsidiary was launched in 1986. Soon followed by Toyota's Lexus and Nissan's Infiniti, Acura maintains a strong foothold in the near-luxury category, while avoiding full luxury identifiers such as V8 power and rear-wheel drive.
Today Acura is well-regarded for its MDX and RDX crossovers. Acura's ILX benefits from a refresh, its TLX has a relatively wide appeal in offering both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, while the top-of-the-line RLX is infused with heaping helpings of technology. Finally, there are few better halos for a lineup than a reliable exotic, and Acura customers get one with the reintroduction of the iconic NSX.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models