Daewoo Motors was formed in 1982 when the Daewoo Group from South Korea took control of the Saehan Motor Company. For much of its history, the automaker built rebadged General Motors models for the Korean market. GM eventually acquired a stake in the business, and in 2012 the name was officially changed from Daewoo Motors to GM Korea.
- 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Review
- Spy shots possibly reveal Ferrari 488 GTO
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Holden Special Vehicles Colorado SportsCat
- 2018 Honda Accord Video Review
- Find and compare 2018 models