2010 Tesla Roadster Sport - Click above for high-res image gallery
Just because Tesla Motors is going to build plug-in electric cars exclusively, it doesn't mean the people involved in the company see cars as a necessary evil like some environmentalists do. In an AutoblogGreen interview CEO Martin Eberhard explained that the reason he got the whole project going in the first place was because he wanted a fun to drive car that was clean. That's why they built the Roadster around a modified version of the Lotus Elise chassis and suspension.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX