Tesla is a brand of all electric vehicles founded in 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning in San Carlos, California. The company's first product was the Tesla Roadster, which has been joined by the Model S sedan. Named for the famous inventor and electrical engineer Nikola Tesla, the company is currently headed by its CEO and PayPal co-founder Elon Musk.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX