Tesla is a brand of all electric vehicles founded in 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning in San Carlos, California. The company's first product was the Tesla Roadster, which has been joined by the Model S sedan. Named for the famous inventor and electrical engineer Nikola Tesla, the company is currently headed by its CEO and PayPal co-founder Elon Musk.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino