Tesla is a brand of all electric vehicles founded in 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning in San Carlos, California. The company's first product was the Tesla Roadster, which has been joined by the Model S sedan. Named for the famous inventor and electrical engineer Nikola Tesla, the company is currently headed by its CEO and PayPal co-founder Elon Musk.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!