It has been over a year since Chrysler first announced its recall of 3,660 2003-2004 Dodge Vipers because the airbag could suddenly deploy. The repairs are finally beginning, and it appears to be a nightmare for mechanics.
Dodge Viper SRT10 Recalls
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 16, 2013
Whether it's a Dodge or an SRT, there's little question that a Viper is a whole lot of car to control. With 10 cylinders driving the rear wheels and a limited willingness to suffer fools, the occasional crash is bound to happen. But what if those crashes were the fault of the car itself, and not the driver?
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.